- Smaller group size = more space to move and view
- High level top deck perfect for getting a wide angle view
- Water-level viewing platform
- Tropical fruit platter and cake, plus buffet lunch of chicken, ham, salads and fresh bread (morning cruise only)
- Tropical fruit platter, subway bites and cheeses, cold meats and crackers (afternoon cruise only)
- Complementary coffee/tea/milo
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Accredited Commentary
- Kids Activities
- Guaranteed Sightings or a Free Recruise
- Underwater Camera
- Kiosk On Board
- Undercover Seating
- Wheelchair access (deck and toilets)
- Eco Accredited
- Tour Group Size: 60ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 100ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 16m
- Speed: 22-28 knots
Whalesong has been operating whale watching tours in Hervey Bay for many years now, so they knew just what makes for perfect whale watching when designing their 2011 MV Whalesong vessel.
The high angle of the top deck provides an ideal spot for getting a good looks at the whales and taking photos or videos, while the water-level viewing area will get you up close and personal. And whales may not be the only wildlife you spot; there’s a chance you’ll see dolphins, sea turtles and a variety of tropical fish!
As you cruise along, you’ll be able to enjoy the accredited commentary from an expert local guide, the space that comes with smaller tour group size, locally-sourced food, complementary tea and coffee, and a licensed bar. Meanwhile, kids can be entertained with free activity sheets and toys.
The friendly and experienced crew are there to ensure you have a most enjoyable and memorable whale watching experience.