- Cheapest whale watching tour in Hervey Bay
- Children travel FREE with adult
- Great for families
- Complementary morning/afternoon tea
- Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Accredited Commentary
- Guaranteed Sightings or a Free Recruise
- Underwater Camera
- Kiosk On Board
- Fully enclosed lower seating and an open top deck (not covered)
- Tour Group Size: 80ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 100ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 20m
- Speed: 18 knots
This is the lowest priced half-day tour on offer, and with children travelling FREE with a paying adult and a discount for breakfast/lunch/dinner/coffee at the Boat Club with each booking, this is a very popular and affordable option for families!
This isn’t a catered tour, so you are welcome to bring your own food on board to enjoy while taking advantage of the licensed bar and complementary tea and coffee and listening to the experienced crew’s commentary.
The M.V. Amaroo Hervey Bay is a recent (and colorful) addition to the Hervey Bay Whale Watching fleet and features an open top deck for easy 360 degree viewing (bring a hat and sunscreen!), fully enclosed lower deck, a hydrophone and an underwater camera.