- Plenty of time to explore stunning Fraser Island and whale watch
- Guided walks and other activities
- Delicious Aussie BBQ
- Small group sizes
- Morning and afternoon tea (e.g. fruit platters, antipasto)
- Australian BBQ lunch
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Accredited Commentary
- Guided walks on Fraser Island
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Underwater Camera
- Underwater Windows
- Water Level View
- Kiosk On Board
- Air Conditioned
- Undercover and open seating/viewing
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair access (decks)
- Tour Group Size: 80ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 100ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 20m
- Speed: 22-28 knots
Why not watch whales from the decks of the Tasman Venture and discover the beauty of the western side of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island? This full-day tour includes exploring crystal clear Wathumba Creek and the fresh waters of Awinya or Bowarrady Creeks, stunning sandy beaches accessed via an amphibious craft, nine kilometres of coloured sand, and other activities on the island such as guided walks, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming*. You’ll also be able to enjoy the licensed bar and complementary delicious Aussie BBQ lunch while you soak up the amazing scenery around you.
The Tasman Venture is a well-appointed 20-metre power catamaran and one of the most stable vessels in Hervey Bay, ensuring a very pleasant cruise. Feel the cool ocean mist on one of the five decks, or relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the cabin, or get up close and personal with whales from the unique water-level viewing platform. For yet another perspective, head downstairs to experience the diverse marine life through the underwater viewing rooms.
From the moment you step onto the Tasman Venture, the staff will ensure you have a relaxing and unforgettable experience whether you’re on the boat or exploring on shore!
* All equipment and activities are included in the price of the tour.