- Plenty of time to explore stunning Fraser Island
- Up and close and person whale watching with whale immersions (conditions permitting)
- Guided walks and other activities
- Delicious complimentary buffet lunch
- Small group sizes (20 people maximum)
- Morning and afternoon tea (e.g. sweet and savoury platters, antipasto)
- Buffet lunch
- Pick up from local accommodation in Hervey Bay
- Accredited Commentary
- Guided walks on Fraser Island
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Eco Accredited
- Kiosk On Board
- Undercover and open seating/viewing
- Tour Group Size: 20ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 36ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 12m
- Speed: 18-20 knots
Why not watch whales from the decks of the Island Venture and discover the beauty of the western side of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island? This full-day tour includes exploring two of these three locations (crystal clear Wathumba Creek or the fresh waters of Awinya or Bowarrady Creeks), stunning sandy beaches accessed via an amphibious craft, nine kilometres of coloured sand, and other activities on the island such as guided walks, snorkelling, kayaking and swimming*. You’ll also be able to enjoy the licensed bar and complimentary delicious buffet lunch while you soak up the amazing scenery around you.
The Island Venture is a well-appointed 12-metre catamaran and one of the most stable vessels in Hervey Bay, ensuring a very pleasant cruise. Feel the cool ocean mist on one of the two decks, or relax in the comfort of the cabin.
From the moment you step onto the Island Venture, the staff will ensure you have a relaxing and unforgettable experience whether you’re on the boat or exploring on shore!
* All equipment and activities are included in the price of the tour.