- Swim with seals & dolphins!
- Nat Geo level nature reserve - teeming with wildlife
- Kayak, Paddle Board & snorkel gear hire included
- Full sound system & BBQ onboard
- Luxurious galley & saloon
- Morning Tea
- Kayak Hire
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire
- Snorkelling Gear Hire
- Complete galley and BBQ on rear deck
- Full sound system
- Luxurious couched saloon and rear deck
- a0K9000000OX4jfForward boarding ladder and rear swim platform
- Tour Group Size: 38ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 40ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 12.5m
Lying between Rottnest and Garden Islands, this A class nature reserve is teeming with wildlife (David Attenborough has even did a documentary on the wildlife here!). Carnac Island is a leisurely 45 minute sail from Fremantle Boat Harbour, through the gentle waters of Cockburn Sound.
It is an important haul out location for Australian Sea Lions and a myriad of sea birds as well as boasting spectacular diving, snorkelling and fishing. A large sheltered bay on the eastern side of Carnac provides a safe haven from the southwest wind and swell – you just might have to share the beach with some playful juvenile Sea Lions! Bottlenose Dolphins are also very common in the area and Capella is able to get closer than other boats without noisy motors to scare them off.
The clear, calm, shallow waters of Carnac island allow Capella to venture almost right up to the shore where you can literally step off into waist deep water to head off for a snorkel. If the easterly wind is up no worries!...The western side of Carnac is an absolute delight with high limestone cliffs plunging into the water and a truly spectacular anchorage perfect for paddling the kayaks around.