- 360 degree view on all 3 levels
- Water-level viewing platform
- Delicious chef-catered lunch, plus morning/afternoon tea
- Longer tour = more time with the whales
- Morning tea: Tea, coffee, hot chocolate & home baked treats
- Buffet Lunch (includes hot chicken pieces, cold deli meats, salads, bread rolls, dessert & drinks)
- Afternoon tea: Australian cheese & fruit platter plus tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Accredited Commentary
- Guaranteed Sightings or a Free Recruise
- Underwater Camera
- Water Level View
- Kiosk On Board
- Air Conditioned
- Undercover and open seating/viewing
- Free WIFI on board!
- Tour Group Size: 45ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 49ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 17.4m
- Speed: 14-18 knots
Let the family owned and operated Freedom III take you out for a fantastic day watching whales in the waters of Hervey Bay. The Freedom III boasts an on-board chef who provides morning and afternoon tea and a delicious tropical buffet lunch!
This tour includes complementary pick up from and drop off to your Hervey Bay accommodation, so you can relax and enjoy the renowned catering and licensed bar. The Freedom III is a stable and comfortable 58 foot catamaran with 360 degree whale viewing on all 3 levels, plus a water-level viewing area to get you as close to the action as possible.