- The perfect whale watching adventure from Sydney!
- See more than just Humpbacks! Dolphins & Southern Right’s often spotted
- Complimentary tea & coffee onboard
- Accredited Commentary
- Guaranteed Sightings or a Free Recruise
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee On Board
- Undercover Seating
- Kiosk On Board
- Tour Group Size: 75ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 100ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 17m
- Speed: 18
This season begins on May 13th!
Experience the excitement of whale watching aboard Ocean Dreaming II. The tour departs daily between June and November and the 2.5 hour tour departs Tuesday to Sunday each week!
Each tour travels out to the open waters surrounding Sydney to view the Humpback Whales in their natural environment.
Other marine life can are often seen on the tour including the Southern Right Whale, both the Common and Bottlenose Dolphin, pelagic birds including a range of Albatross, and if you are lucky False Killer or Pilot Whales, Orcas, and the endangered Blue Whale, the largest living animal on the plant. There is complimentary tea and coffee on board and as we return back from our cruise we point out the highlights of Sydney and all it has to offer.