- Immersive Whales Experience
- Intimate and genuine sailing experience
- Catered buffet lunch plus morning and afternoon tea
- Complementary alcoholic beverage
- Multi-lingual crew
- Morning tea (e.g. danishes, biscuits, slices, cup of soup and other home baked goods)
- Buffet lunch (e.g. Cold meats, salads, bread rolls and vegetables plus a complimentary drink)
- Afternoon tea (cake, fruit platter and lollies)
- Complimentary Alcoholic Beverage
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Accredited Commentary
- Guaranteed Sightings or a Free Recruise
- Water Level View and Immersive Platform
- Reef Scopes
- Free WiFi
- Eco Accredited
- Tour Group Size: 26ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 30ppl
- Type: Sailing
- Length: 10.5m
- Speed: 8 knots
Winner of the 2012 Best Tourism Whale Encounter Operator award!
Enjoy a unique full-day sailing experience on the immaculate Blue Dolphin with skipper Peter as he brings you so close to the whales you could touch them. Peter has over 30 years of experience with marine mammals, of which 14 years were spent as a marine mammal trainer at Seaworld, so let yourself be entertained and informed by his wealth of knowledge.
The Blue Dolphin is the smallest whale watching vessel in Hervey Bay, and possibly the most intimate whale encounter you could have. The boat is licensed and your tour includes a complementary alcoholic beverage upon arrival, catered food, free transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation, and on board WiFi so you can share your amazing experience as it happens.
A highlight is the Immersive Whale Experience, which is included in the cost of your tour; where possible, the rear platform will be lowered to allow passengers to lay down and view the whales in the water while wearing a mask and snorkel.