- 95% success rate in finding dolphins
- Possibility of turtles, dugongs, seabirds and other marine life!
- Opportunity to take a swim near a shallow sand bank.
- Morning Tea
- Complimentary Alcoholic Beverage
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Water Level View
- Reef Scopes
- WiFi Available
- Tour Group Size: 20ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 24ppl
- Type: Sailing
- Length: 10.5m
- Speed: 8 knots
Outside of the Whale Watching Season you can still go Dolphin Watching on the Blue Dolphin between November and July! The multi-lingual crew of the Blue Dolphin will provide you with an insiders guide to one of the worlds friendliest marine mammals, the Bottlenose and Indo-Pacific Humpback Dolphins!
The tour boasts a 95% success rate in finding dolphins over the last 10 years, and in addition to dolphins you may even find turtles, dugongs, seabirds and other marine life! In the summer, time and weather permitting there is often an opportunity to take a swim near a shallow sand bank.