- Breathtaking experience unique to Western Australia
- Multiple tour & non-swimmer options available
- Swim with Whale Sharks, Manta Rays & all the Ningaloo reef fish!
- FREE Professional photos, lunch, snacks & champagne at the end!
- All snorkel gear in included
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Free photos of your day
- Snorkelling Gear
- Wetsuite Hire
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cakes and biscuits for morning tea
- Gourmet rolls, sandwiches and salads for lunch
- Fresh fruit platters and freshly baked biscuits for afternoon tea
- Glass of champagne, chocolates and fruit at the end of the day
- Sunscreen, seasickness glasses and toys to keep the little ones occupied
- Guaranteed Sightings or a Free Recruise
- Tour Group Size: 20ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 20ppl
- Type: Motor
- Length: 0m
NOTE: THIS TOUR NO LONGER OPERATES, Please refer to this page for alternative 1 Day Ningaloo Whale Shark Swim & Eco Tour on a Sailing Catamaran
Option A: Whaleshark Tour - Come with us and experience Exmouth’s best Whale Shark Tour. Join Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim’s team of committed, fun-loving and friendly professionals for a day out on the Ningaloo Reef and experience wonder for yourself. Marvel at the size, grace and beauty of the biggest fish in the world as you swim alongside it in the pristine waters of the Ningaloo Marine Park. It’s ok to pinch yourself when you’re swimming alongside a whale shark too - we still do! That huge whale shark right next to you is actually real, and you are actually doing this crazy thing.
Option B: Manta Ray Tour - Be awed by the eagle of the sea, the amazing manta rays (from May to August). You don’t need to do a whaleshark tour to swim with the mantas of the Ningaloo! Our spotter plane is up and looking for mantas for us to swim with.
Option C: Ningaloo Explorer Tour - Join us for our Ningaloo Explorer tour, run from March to September throughout our season and cruise out into the big blue of the Ningaloo to find the very best sealife for us to interact with, swim with and/or observe. We’d love to take you out into the amazing Ningaloo Reef and to share our knowledge of the whale sharks, the Ningaloo Reef and its inhabitants, our indigenous Australians, and the absolutely fascinating history of the region in which we operate. Please note that our tour includes two free snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef for everyone. Whilst only swimmers can swim with a whaleshark, observers may be able to upgrade to swimmers on the day if there are spare swims