- Extraordinary experience swimming with a whale shark
- Non-swimmer options available
- All gear included
- Our crew are all qualified, trained, experienced and incredibly passionate! They will treat you like royalty!
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. That’s right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
- BONUS opportunity to encounter manta rays, dugongs, dolphins, humpback whales & turtles!
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Pickup from Learmonth Airport (Extra Cost)
- Accredited Commentary
- Morning Tea
- Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Celebratory glass of sparkling wine
- All government fees and charges
- Quality snorkel equipment including mask, snorkel, fins of all sizes
- Wetsuits of all sizes
- Paddle Boards or a Glass Bottom Kayak (weather and time permitting)
- Flotation aids and life jackets available on board
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. Thats right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
- Opportunity on the sailing catamaran to assist with hoisting the sails or relaxing on the bow nets, daybeds or bean bags
- Boom net on the sailing catamaran for towing along behind the vessel through the shallows of the lagoon (weather and time permitting)
- Tour Group Size: 20ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 20ppl
- Type: Sailing
- Length: 18m
This tour is an all-inclusive eco-certified experiences swimming with these gentle giants, but the adventure doesn’t stop there. During the tour, guests can not only swim with whale sharks but also interact with manta rays, dolphins, encounter dugongs, turtles, humpback whales, amazing colorful tropical fish and coral in the Ningaloo Reef just off Exmouth Western Australia.
Everything you need to swim with whale sharks is provided on board, including snorkeling equipment, wetsuits, food and drinks and tour guides who are very knowledgeable and passionate about the Ningaloo Reef and all the marine life in the area. Western Australia attracts international tourists every year drawn to the sandy white beaches and rolling coastlines backing onto a colorful diverse coral reef home to an abundance of marine life and of course, the whale sharks which are found in large numbers on the Ningaloo Reef so it’s no wonder it’s the only place in Australia where people can participate in a whale shark tour and have the chance to swim and snorkel with a whale shark.