- Opportunity to swim with Whale Sharks and Humpback Whales
- All gear included
- Non-swimmer options available
- Our crew are all qualified, trained, experienced and incredibly passionate! They will treat you like royalty!
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. That’s right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
- BONUS opportunity to encounter manta rays, dugongs, dolphins, and turtles!
- Complimentary bus transfers from your accommodation in Exmouth to the boat ramp and return. Flying in to Learmonth on the early flight? No problem, for an extra fee we can pick you
- Accredited Commentary
- All government fees and charges
- Spotter aircraft to ensure best possible opportunity of sighting and swimming with Whale Sharks.
- Morning Tea
- Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Quality snorkel equipment including mask, snorkel, fins of all sizes
- Wetsuits of all sizes
- Paddle Boards or a Glass Bottom Kayak (weather and time permitting)
- Flotation aids and life jackets available on board
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. Thats right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
- Celebratory glass of sparkling wine.
- Opportunity on the sailing catamaran to assist with hoisting the sails or relaxing on the bow nets, daybeds or bean bags
- Boom net on the sailing catamaran for towing along behind the vessel through the shallows of the lagoon (weather and time permitting)
- Tour Group Size: 20ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 20ppl
- Type: Sailing
- Length: 18m
- Speed: 9-10 knots
Ningaloo Whale Shark is an award-winning, eco-certified operator licensed to manage Whale Shark Swim Tours on the Beautiful Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth Western Australia! Swimming with a Whale Shark is a memorable once in a lifetime encounter that people come from all over the world to do. It is something on everyone’s bucket list! Whale Sharks are the largest fish in the world growing up to a possible 18m long! Ningaloo Reef plays host to these wondrous animals every year from March till the end of July, it is the only place in the world where they gather so predictably and in such large numbers.
Whale Sharks are totally harmless to humans as they are filter feeders, feasting on plankton and other microscopic organisms. Here at Ningaloo Reef, we are so lucky to be able to enter the water with them on a daily basis and swim alongside as they cruise the reef. Swimming with a Whale Shark in their natural environment is an exceptional life-changing experience, one not to be taken for granted, and as such is attended with the utmost respect to the Whale Sharks. The crew will absolutely do everything possible to have guests swimming in the water with a Whale Shark! Whale Shark Swim tours at Exmouth are rated as the worlds best practice. We operate under extremely well-managed guidelines to ensure we can enjoy being in the water with them at minimal impact to the point where it is considered by experts all around the world that we don’t actually impact on them at all!
The team are extremely experienced and passionate about interacting with these animals in a wonderful, respectful way and we want you to join us! This tour offers guests a Whale Shark experience onboard a very stable, spacious 60ft sailing catamaran, which provides a 360-degree viewing platform and the opportunity to lounge and relax on the comfortable day beds, bow nets and various seating spots while soaking up and enjoying the beauty of the Ningaloo Marine Park and all the amazing wildlife we may encounter. With the use of our very own spotter plane, our pilot will direct us to Whale Sharks and any other marine life spotted from above.
Your small group of 10 will enter the waters of Ningaloo Reef and swim with a Whale Shark. You will be in awe as you immerse yourself in this truly extraordinary experience.
Guests who book on as “Observers” are welcome to participate in all itinerary activities except for entering the water with a Whale Shark.
You will experience warm friendly staff, fun activities, delicious food and memories to last a lifetime from the minute we pick you up to the moment we say goodbye. Our priority is making your day the best we possibly can!
So what are you waiting for? Book now and get swimming with a Whale Shark ticked off your bucket list!!!