- Extraordinary experience swimming with a Humpback whale
- All gear included
- Non-swimmer options available
- Our crew are all qualified, trained, experienced and incredibly passionate! They will treat you like royalty!
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. That’s right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
- BONUS opportunity to encounter manta rays, whale sharks & turtles!
- Pickup From Your Accommodation
- Quality snorkel equipment including mask, snorkel, fins of all sizes
- Wetsuits of all sizes
- Flotation aids and life jackets available on board
- Accredited Commentary
- Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea
- Buffet Lunch
- All government fees and charges
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. Thats right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
- Paddle Boards or a Glass Bottom Kayak
- Opportunity on the sailing catamaran to assist with hoisting the sails or relaxing on the bow nets, daybeds or bean bags
- Boom net on the sailing catamaran for towing along behind the vessel through the shallows of the lagoon (weather and time permitting)
- Tour Group Size: 20ppl max
- Vessel Capacity: 20ppl
- Type: Sailing
- Length: 18m
You will experience onboard a very stable, spacious 60ft sailing catamaran, which provides a 360-degree viewing platform and the opportunity to lounge and relax on the comfortable day beds, bow nets and various seating spots while soaking up and enjoying the beauty of the Ningaloo Marine Park and all the amazing wildlife we may encounter. With the use of our very own spotter plane, our pilot will direct us to pods of whales and any other marine life spotted from above.
Swimming with a Humpback Whale in their natural environment is an extraordinary life-changing experience, one not to be taken for granted, and as such is conducted with the utmost respect to the whales. Each day presents a unique experience, and some whales are more interactive than others. Humpback Whales are very inquisitive creatures and it is quite possible they will seek interaction with humans and swim close to us.